Machined Parts Inspection
In addition to our stringent in-process controls, all components must pass a thorough final inspection. All testing is conducted in a 68 degree Fahrenheit climate-controlled inspection room using equipment calibrated to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) standards. All components and sub-assemblies are 100% inspected, identified with our logo if required and a final inspection is generated pertaining to all the critical dimensions. We also perform first part inspections for every subsequent operation performed. To learn more about our parts inspections and techniques or to inquire about other inspection services, please contact us.
Machined Parts Inspection Capabilities
||(1) SHEFFIELD 1808-M COORDINATE MEASURING MACHINE
(1) BROWN AND SHARPE MICRO-HITE 900 HEIGHT GAGE, 36" TRAVEL, ACCURACY .0001"
(1) 48" x 96" LABORATORY GRADE GRANITE INSPECTION TABLE
(1) 48" x 72" GRADE A GRANITE INSPECTION TABLE
(2) 36" x 48" GRADE A GRANITE INSPECTION TABLE
(3) 24" ELECTRONIC DIGITAL HEIGHT GAGES
(1) MISAWA SEIKI HARDNESS TESTER
(1) 90 DEG GRANITE PRECISION 18" x 18" STARRETT ANGLE PLATE
Full Range of Micrometers & Gages Calibrated to National Standards
|Climate Controlled Inspection Room
||68° ± 1°
Back to top